Additional Legal Information and Resources
The best way to understand your rights and to formulate a winning defence is to contact SBK – Defence. The following resources provide additional legal information helpful in a defence case.
- What happens after you have been charged?
- The Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Law Courts of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Canadian Council of Criminal Defence Lawyers
- The Association in Defence of the Wrongly Convicted
- CHANNAL – Self-Help Network for People with Mental Illness
- The Criminal Code of Canada
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act